Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born May 31 of 1961, in Rochester (Minnesota), [ one of five children of Clifford Barry Thompson and musician. Thompson has two sisters, Coleen Goodrich and Shannon Katona, and two brothers, Andrew and Barry. Her mother is Irish. Mikhail Baryshnikov who was the artistic director at the time, told herthat "You're an amazing dancer however, you're a bit bulky." According to her, it was "my epiphany " when I decided to stop dancing and not to be a ballet dancer. This was an extremely special moment. If it wasn't for that, I'd been beating my head against the wall for another 10+ years. "The actress changed her goal on acting.Moving to New York at age 20 She appeared in a number of Burger King advertisements in the 1980s, along with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Elisabeth Shue and later, she was a co-star in Back to the Future Part II and Back to the Future Part III.CareerThompson was a home-media screen star who made her debut in 1982, playing Cecily "Sissy" Loper in the live-action interactive game MysteryDisc: Murder, Anyone? Jaws 3D was her film debut in 1983. In addition, I'd said that I knew how to water ski. I wasn't. I had to master water-skiing techniques that were very difficult to master in just five days, because I had to perform the Sea World water skiing show. I don't have the ability to swim!" This was followed up with All the Right Moves (1983) and Red Dawn(84), as well as The Wild Life (1984).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Ari Jennings

Emily Swallow